- 3 Tbsp. minced fresh chives, divided
- 2 Tbsp. crème fraîche (optional)
- 6 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large or 8 small slices sourdough, whole wheat, or pumpernickel bread, toasted
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 4 oz. Gullo Smoked Salmon
Whisk 2 Tbsp. chives, crème fraîche (if using), and eggs in a large bowl. Melt butter in a large heavy nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add egg mixture and season with salt and pepper. Cook, occasionally scraping bottom of skillet with a heatproof spatula to form large, soft curds, until just barely set, 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
Place 2 slices toast on each plate. Put avocado into a bowl, mash with a fork, and season with lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Spread mashed avocado over each slice of toast. Spoon eggs over avocado. Drape salmon slices over eggs, garnish with remaining 1 Tbsp. chives, and season to taste with pepper.